Monday, August 24, 2026

August Beauty Roundup

Aloha Beauty Bag Doll's! I am going to try something new this month. I know that I lag behind on posting blogs for all of you but I am never not reviewing and trying new Beauty products and so much more. However, I post a lot more at least two or more times a week on Instagram and TikTok. For me it's a quick way to give all of you an update on what I have been enjoying in-between my busy days. This is no excuse just letting all of my amazing followers know how incredibly grateful I am for all of you and I enjoy your messages and love. I want to give a round-up of what I have reviewed and love in the month of August. TikTok and Instagram links below.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Vitamin C Serum TikTok Instagram 

Hero Mighty Patch for Dark Spots TikTok Instagram 

Eucerine Radiant Tone Dark Spot Corrector Body Cream TikTok Instagram 


Olay Enrich Body Oil TikTok Instagram 

Estee Lauder Glimmer Fragrance 

TikTok Instagram 


Follow me on:   TikTokInstagramXThreadsand Pinterest for updates and giveaways!

*I received all products complimentary from a varietyof differentcompanies see each individual post.*


No comments:

Post a Comment